Yo, this goes
Yes thank you!!!!! 💖💖💖💕💖💕💖💕
But I just laid there in protest, entirely fucked
It’s such a stubborn reminder one perfect night’s not enough
Still quite a bit left to do, but it’s really coming together! I like the colors in this dress so much more then my red and white version. I think it looks a lot less juvenile and way more magical.
It’s made from organza and chiffon with a tulle overlay and $60 of fake flowers.
Hearty Chicken and White Bean Soup by Maria Ushakova:
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 L/ 4 cups chicken stock
- 1can diced tomatoes
- 4 skinless boneless chicken thighs, cooked and cut into small pieces, See notes
- 1 can white kidney beans
- 1/2 Tbsp red paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is translucent for about 2 to 4 minutes. Add the carrot and cook until the vegetables start to caramelize, for about 4 more minutes.
- Add the zucchini and red and yellow bell pepper. Stir and saute the vegetables until they start to soften for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, diced tomatoes, chicken, beans, red paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and salt. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 8 more minutes.
- Add the green peas. Bring to a simmer and cook for 1 more minute.
If you don’t have ready cooked chicken, cook raw chicken meat in water or chicken broth. It takes about 15 minutes. You can cook it while prepping the veggies.
Oh! Bondage Up Yours! - X-Ray Spex
these are crucial looks